- The organization is having difficulty researching the group sales and event management system market and does not see the value in the system, putting the business at risk for missed innovation.
- It can be difficult to determine which vendor offers the right features, functionalities, and opportunities for the organization.
- The business does not know of the opportunities, challenges, and considerations that a new sales and event management system may create.
- A group sales and event management system will streamline the organization’s business processes while creating competitive and cost advantages.
Impact and Result
- Comprehend the trends and importance of a group sales and event management system.
- Define the organization’s key capabilities through cost and competitive advantages to understand the organization’s current state and what it needs from a group sales and event management system, vetted through a value chain analysis.
- Review Info-Tech’s analysis of the vendor functional criteria for ten key players in the GSEM market that have functional viability for various organizations.
Research & Tools
1. Transform the Sales & Event Management Lifecycle Storyboard – This research explains the value of an effective GSEM, helps you assess the current state of your sales & event management processes, and reviews key vendors in the market.
Read this technology report to determine if the business should switch or update its GSEM to create cost and competitive advantages.
Transform the Sales & Event Management Lifecycle to Strategize and Digitize Events Storyboard