- The CEO Googled your most important product type and your offering was not on the first page, but your competitor's was. Now it's your job to get your product to the top with search engine optimization (SEO).
- SEO can attract new customers, reduce marketing costs, and help your organization gain a competitive edge. But knowing how to implement it means wading through a sea of conflicting advice or paying big bucks to Internet marketing consultants just to figure out how to get started.
- Use this solution set to focus on the most important elements of SEO, and get started with a program that leverages search engines to drive traffic to your site.
- SEO requires that you develop interesting and useful content, and get other Web sites to link to it.
- These practices will increase the traffic and stickiness of your Web site, independently of their SEO impact, and are well worth investing in.
Impact and Result
- Cut through the conflicting advice on SEO and learn fundamental SEO methods that will drive traffic to your site.
- Use our tools and templates to jumpstart your SEO program.
Research & Tools
1. Lay the groundwork for search engine optimization.
Educate yourself and the team on SEO.
Drive Web Traffic with Search Engine Optimization Storyboard
2. Brainstorm, select, and implement the right keywords.
Create a comprehensive and functional list of effective customer-centric search terms.
Search Engine Optimization Audit Tool