Develop the Right Message to Engage Buyers
Drive higher open rates, time-on-site, and click-through rates with buyer-relevant messaging.
Sixty percent of marketers find it hard to produce high-quality content consistently. SaaS marketers have an even more difficult job due to the technical nature of content production. Without an easy content development strategy, marketers have an insurmountable task of continually creating interesting content for an audience they don’t understand.
Globally, B2B SaaS marketers without the ability to consistently produce and activate quality content will experience:
- High website bounce rates and low time on site
- Low page views
- A low percentage of return visitors
- Low conversions
- Low open and click-through rates on email campaigns
Marketing content that identifies the benefit of the product along with a deep understanding of the buyer pain points, desired value, and benefit proof points is a key driver in delivering value to a prospect, thereby increasing marketing metrics such as open rates, time on site, page views, and click-through rates.
Impact and Result
Marketers that activate the SoftwareReviews message mapping architecture will be able to crack the code on the formula for improving open and click-through rates.
By applying the SoftwareReviews message mapping architecture, clients will be able to:
- Quickly diagnose the current state of their content marketing effectiveness compared to industry metrics.
- Compare their current messaging approach versus the key elements of the Message Map Architecture.
- Create more compelling and relevant content that aligns with a buyer’s needs and journey.
- Shrink marketing and sales cycles.
- Increase the pace of content production.
Research & Tools
1. Develop the Right Message to Engage Buyers Executive Brief – A mapping architecture to enable marketers to crack the code on the formula for improving open and click-through rates.
Through this blueprint marketers will learn how to shift content away from low-performing content that only focuses on the product and company to high-performing customer-focused content that answers the “What’s in it for me?” question for a buyer, increasing engagement and conversions.
|Develop the Right Message to Engage Buyers – Executive Brief|
- Terra Higginson