- Social media has changed the way businesses interact with their customers. It is essential to engage with your customers regularly and in a timely manner.
- Businesses must stay on top of the latest news and update the public regarding the status of downtime or any mishaps.
- Customers are present in multiple social media platforms, and it is important for businesses to engage with all audiences without alienating one group.
- There are many social media platforms, and any post, image, or other content must be uploaded on all the platforms with minimal delay.
- It is often difficult to manage replies and responses to all social media platforms promptly.
- Measuring key performance metrics is crucial to obtain targeted ROI. Calculating ROI across multiple platforms with various audiences is a challenge.
Impact and Result
- A business’ social media presence is an extension of the organization, and the social media management strategy must align with the organization's values.
- Choose a social media management platform that is right for you by aligning your needs without falling for bells and whistles. Vendors offer a lot of features that are not helpful for most day-to-day activities.
- Ensure the social media management platform has support and integrations for all the platforms that you require.
Research & Tools
1. Social Media Management Software Selection Guide – A deck outlining the features of SMMP tools and top vendors in the marketspace.
This research offers insight into web analytic tools, key trends in the marketspace, and advanced web analytics techniques. It also provides an overview of the ten top vendors in the marketspace.
Social Media Management Platform Selection Guide Storyboard