Diagnose Brand Health to Improve Business Growth
Have a significant and well-targeted impact on business success and growth by knowing how your brand performs, identify areas of improvement, and making data-driven decisions to fix it.
- Low number and quality of leads generated, poor conversion rates, and declining customer retention and loyalty
- Higher customer acquisition vs. marketing costs
- Difficulties attracting and keeping talent, partners, and investors
- Slow or low growth and devaluation of the brand due to low brand equity
- The Brand: Intangible, yet a company’s most valuable asset.
- Data-driven decisions for a strong brand.
- Investing in brand-building efforts means investing in your success.
Impact and Result
- Increase brand awareness and equity.
- Build trust and improve customer retention and loyalty.
- Achieve higher and faster growth.
Research & Tools
Diagnose Brand Health to Improve Business Growth Executive Brief – A deck to help diagnose brand health to improve business growth.
In this executive brief, you will discover the importance of a strong brand on the valuation, growth, and sustainability of your company. You will also learn about SoftwareReviews' approach to assessing current performance and gaining visibility into areas of improvement.
|Diagnose Brand Health to Improve Business Growth – Executive Brief|
|Diagnose Brand Health to Improve Business Growth Storyboard|
1. Brand Diagnostic and Analysis Tool Kit
A comprehensive set of tools to gather and interpret qualitative and quantitative brand performance metrics.
|Brand Diagnostic Tool - Digital Metrics Analysis Template|
|Brand Diagnostic Tool - Financial Metrics Analysis Template|
|Brand Diagnostic Tool Survey and Interview Questionnaires and Lists Template|
|Survey Emails Best Practices Guidelines|
|Brand Diagnostic Tool - External and Internal Factors Metrics Analysis Template|
2. Brand Diagnostic Executive Presentation
Fully customizable, pre-built PowerPoint presentation template to communicate the results of the brand performance diagnostic, areas of improvement and trends, as well as your recommendations. It will also allow you to identify and align executive members and key stakeholders on next steps, and set priorities.
|Brand Diagnostic - Executive Presentation Template|
Speak With an Advisor
Get the help you need in this 4-phase advisory process. You'll receive 9 touchpoints with our researchers, all included in your membership:
Guided Implementation #1 - Brand Diagnostic
- Call # 1 Discuss concept and benefits of performing a brand diagnostic. Identify key stakeholders. Anticipate concerns and objections.
- Call # 2 Discuss how to use the tool. Identify resources and internal support needed.
Guided Implementation #2 - Data Analysis & Interpretation
- Call # 1 Review results. Discuss how to identify brand issues, areas of improvement, and trends based on data collected and to interpret key metrics.
- Call # 2 Discuss recommendations and best practices to fix the issues identified and resources required.
Guided Implementation #3 - Report & Presentation Building
- Call # 1 Discuss purpose and how to build the report and presentation, Prioritize the brand fixes from high to low positive impact.
- Call # 2 Follow up with call on report and presentation preparation.
Guided Implementation #4 - Communication & Alignment
- Call # 1 Discuss key points to focus on when presenting to key stakeholders and the desired outcome.
- Call # 2 Discuss how to leverage brand diagnostic tools now in place and the benefits of continuously monitoring the brand.
- Call # 3 Debrief and determine how we can help with next steps.
- Nathalie Vezina